Licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission. Licence No. 005206. www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk. Must be 16 or over to play.
Underage gambling is an offence. Promoter: St Luke’s, Little Common Lane, Sheffield, S11 9NE. Responsible Person: Anthony Saunders.
Registered Charity No. 254402. All proceeds go directly to St Luke’s.
Your £1 per week makes a huge difference to our patients. 58% of the money generated by St Luke’s Lottery in 2017 was returned to the charity as profit. The other 42% was allotted to
Prize money and expenses.
Full terms and conditions available here or telephone 0114 235 7595 to request a copy.
If you feel you have a problem with gambling, visit www.begambleaware.org or call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133